Higher Resolution and Flexibility
- Epson’s inkjet technology allows printing professionals to develop their business by improving the flexibility of print sizing. Be empowered to print on multiple sizes from 102mm to 210mm wide, and from 89mm to 1000mm long, giving you maximum printing capabilities for different tasks. Additionally, the printer driver effortlessly integrates with any Mac or PC software of your choice, without incurring the costs of integration to your current work system.
Quality Made Efficient
- Experience rapid print production speeds of up to 360 prints/hour*; scalable up to 8 printers for maximum output. Flawlessly incorporating multiple nozzles, Variable Size Droplet Technology (VSDT) and an automated paper dust removal system, you can be sure that deadlines are met and no resources are wasted on errors and print preparation.
- *Based on 6×4 inch paper, borderless.
Scalable Business Solutions
- Enjoy scalability with full support for expansion with other Epson business solutions. Depending on your business requirements, choose from a myriad of Epson products that work together perfectly with the SureLab SL-D700 to create a full system: from self-service kiosks to full printing studio solutions.
- Utilising Epson Micro Piezo™ printhead technology, achieve vivid prints with Epson’s UltraChrome D6-S ink set, providing a wider colour gamut than silver halide, and intense blacks to ensure irresistible quality and endurance. Expand the number of print possibilities with a variety of supported paper surfaces.
- Taking up only 0.19m², the SureLab SL-D700 promises not to take up valuable extra space. Place it on a desktop, kiosk, or combine several printers to form a mini dry lab.
Dedicated and Assistive Software
- With Epson’s proprietary SureLab OrderController V3.0 software, you are empowered to easily manage print jobs and rapidly correct minor image flaws. When paired with the optional add-on SureLab LayoutManager, you can be sure that the machine’s maximum capabilities are at your fingertips. Epson OrderController V3.0 also supports automated order input from connected kiosks.
- Multi feed rollers ensure that paper is precisely fed through the printer while the Auto Ink Detection (AID) provides you with a prompt warning and solution to clogging of the printhead. Enjoy low upkeep costs with the durable permanent cutter blade and the undemanding user maintenance.