- Print documents at outstanding speeds of up to 2 A1 prints per minute, effectively assisting you in meeting deadlines and ensuring smooth business operations
- Minimise downtime and save paper with automatic dual roll media design with the dual-roll models
- Scan and share over the network or via e-mail, and even store files directly into your document management system with the multi-function models to smoothen workflow and increase workplace productivity
- Produce a variety of prints with impeccable precision on a range of substrates, including 1.5mm thickboards. From architectural plans to maps and 3D renderings, print your required documents with confidence.
- Produce prints that are durable enough to withstand elemental challenges with Epson’s all-pigment UltraChrome XD ink, which has a higher ink penetration on paper, providing you with tested high lightfastness, rub and water-resistant prints, ensuring that your prints can go anywhere you need them to.
Economical and Cost-effective
- Enjoy competitive cost-per-page and cartridges sizes from 110ml to 700ml to suit different printing volume needs.
Comprehensive Options for Future Expansion
- The SureColor T-7270 series can be tailored to suit your business requirements as it grows. Options available include internal 320GB HDD print server, Adobe® PostScrip® 3 Expansion Unit, 36″ MFP scanner, automatic take up reel and additional roll media adapter.
1. 320GB HDD
- Internal 320 GB print server which can be managed remotely, and allows for print jobs to be saved and reprinted
2. Adobe® PostScrip® 3 Expansion Unit
- Internal 320 GB print server that supports Hot-Folder batch printing and easily integrates into the most complex workflows, including support for secure PDF printing
3. 36″ MFP Scanner
- Scan assorted media up to 1.3mm thick directly into your 320GB HDD. Free to transfer the image to another SureColor™ SC-T5270 series printers, send it to a recipient via e-mail, or store the image on your workspace shared folder or CIFS
4. Automatic Take Up Reel
- Automate the collection of the finished printed product, allowing for continual printing of high volume print jobs.